By providing links to other sites, Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard. It is your own personal responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or content available through this web site. Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this site, or sites linking to this site. The linked sites are not under the control of Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard and Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard is providing these links on this site to you only as a convenience. When leaving Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard, you should be aware that Sports, Business and Stuff: Your personal dashboard's terms and policies no longer govern, and therefore you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of that site.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
- A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be emailed to email@example.com